Collected by Sarah Kott
Platzl 4A, 80331 München, Germany
Germany's most famous chef, Alfons Schuhbeck, travels the world in search of spices but makes it easy for you at his "Gewürze" (Spice) Shop. Choose from over a hundred well-stocked and fragrant spices from all over the world, on three levels. Be...
Platzl 9, 80331 München, Germany
Germans, especially Bavarians (who are or are not Germans, depending on whom you talk to) love eating their meat and potatoes. While there, I went for a giant joint of pork with kartoffel (potato) salad. Nobody does fresh potato salad better....
Odeonspl. 18, 80539 München, Germany
Tambosi is Munich's oldest continuously operated coffeehouse. It describes itself as the "most Italian place in Munich," where the lifestyle is much further south than the rest of the city. Much of the dolce vita at Tambosi takes place outside,...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings