Collected by Ginny Schwartz
Menterschwaigstraße 4, 81545 München, Germany
Situated on the banks of the Isar River, with chestnut trees, Menterschwaige is known as one of Munich's most beautiful beer gardens. It's also on the Isar bicycle path, so if you're feeling energetic you can cycle there. Menterschwaige's beauty...
Englischer Garten 3, 80538 München, Germany
One of the most enjoyable things you can do in Munich is sit down at a bench in one of the many beautiful beer gardens, which serve as familiar gathering points for locals, friends, and visitors alike. The beer is top-notch, and the atmosphere...
Hirschgarten 1, 80639 München, Germany
The Royal Hirschgarten, – normally just referred to as the Hirschgarten (Deer Garden) is Europe's largest beer garden, with seating for an incredible 8000 people! Its' original purpose was to serve as hunting grounds for Munich's nobility. Part of...
Karlspl., München, Germany
Karlsplatz, the city center nicknamed Stachus after a pub Beim Stachus, is home to local life and history, making it the perfect place to start exploring Munich. Around this central hub you'll find that farmers' markets, historical interest...
Marienplatz 1, 80331 München, Germany
Frauenplatz 12, 80331 München, Germany
The Frauenkirche (Cathedral of our Dear Lady) is one of Munich's most famous landmarks, with its two towers seen from all over the city, due to a height restriction on other buildings in the city centre. The south tower, when open (and not under...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December