Collected by Shamma B
Viktualienmarkt 3, 80331 München, Germany
Munich's Farmers' Market, or "Viktualientmarkt," is sure to please everybody. Located in Munich's old town, the open-air market is an overflowing abundance of fresh produce, cheese, appetizers, desserts, breads, honey, fresh-pressed juices,...
Theatinerstraße 11/8. Etage, 80333 München, Germany
Fünf Höfe is a shopping mall in the center of Munich with a unique decor, but it's more than that—it's also a blend of eateries/cafes, workspaces, apartments, and even an art gallery! Max Mara, Massimo Dutti, Patrizia Pepe, and Emporio Armani are...
Kaufingerstraße, 80331 München, Germany
Munich's most popular and busiest shopping place is Kaufingerstrasse, centrally located between Marienplatz and Karlsplatz. The pedestrian-only street is lined with all the major brand names and chain stores. Also check out some of the passageways...
Weißenburger Pl., 81667 München, Germany
Just east of Old Town across the Isar River lies Haidhausen, known as the French Quarter in Munich. It's one of the city's prettiest neighborhoods and home to many unique, locally owned stores. The best way to explore is by wandering on foot....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign