Collected by AFAR Explorer
Prinzregentenstraße, 80538 München, Germany
It takes some German engineering to surf in land-locked Bavaria. But endless rides are possible on the Eisbach wave, a man-made, standing curl in the middle of a narrow artificial stream that runs through the English Garden. It has drawn both...
Kaufingerstraße, 80331 München, Germany
Munich's most popular and busiest shopping place is Kaufingerstrasse, centrally located between Marienplatz and Karlsplatz. The pedestrian-only street is lined with all the major brand names and chain stores. Also check out some of the passageways...
Marienplatz 18, 80331 München, Germany
Rischart is one of Munich's most beloved bakeries. It's name is synonymous with high quality and there is always a large variety of fresh-baked goods to choose from. Now in its fifth generation, this family-owned business shows no signs of slowing...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village