Collected by Lindsey Arita
Platzl 9, 80331 München, Germany
Germans, especially Bavarians (who are or are not Germans, depending on whom you talk to) love eating their meat and potatoes. While there, I went for a giant joint of pork with kartoffel (potato) salad. Nobody does fresh potato salad better....
Theresienhöhe 7, 80339 München, Germany
Hacker-Pschorr brings a part of Bavarian brewing history back to life by utilizing two copper brewing kettles which are over 70 years old but have been restored. This combined with selected ingredients and compliance with the Bavarian Purity Law...
Nymphenburger Str. 2, 80335 München, Germany
Cozy traditional-style pub? Elegant dining? A rooftop terrace overlooking the beer garden? Löwenbräu (lion's brew) has them all. Try a Russ (50% white beer) or a Radler (50% beer) and 50% lemonade on a hot summer day—how refreshing!
Ayingers Inn is a bustling tavern in a historic location. Be sure to try the "Weißwurst" (white sausage) served naturally with, what else, Ayinger draft beer. The Ayinger Brewery is family owned and is located approximately 25 minutes south of ...
One of Munich's loveliest beer gardens, the Waldwirtschaft, "WaWi" for short, is located in southern Munich on the banks of the Isar River. Many people cycle or walk to it, stop for a drink, then return along the Isar. It's also famous for its...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind