Collected by Irfan
Lilienstraße 2, 81669 München, Germany
Munich's second-oldest cinema, built in 1896, has a cult following. Films are played in the original language, so there is a good selection of English language films. But it's perhaps the theater itself that's even more interesting than the...
Max-Planck-Straße 1, 81675 München, Germany
The Bayerischer Landtag (Bavarian State Parliament) is housed in the Maximilianeum, an impressive, palatial building at the end of Maximilianstrasse on the border of Haidhausen, overlooking the Isar River. Construction first started on the...
Museumsinsel 1, 80538 München, Germany
Munich's Deutsches Museum is the world's largest museum of science and technology. My whole family had so much fun in this museum we could easily have spent the entire day here. Exhibits cover 50 fields including computers, electric engineering,...
Viktualienmarkt 3, 80331 München, Germany
Munich's Farmers' Market, or "Viktualientmarkt," is sure to please everybody. Located in Munich's old town, the open-air market is an overflowing abundance of fresh produce, cheese, appetizers, desserts, breads, honey, fresh-pressed juices,...
Lilienstraße 6, 81669 München, Germany
For a special dinner head over to the Schweiger2 Restaurant Showroom where, unlike any other place in Munich you'll dine, there is no menu. Instead of ordering just select how many courses you'd like and let the chef know your preferences...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles