Collected by Nancy Pritchard
Viktualienmarkt 3, 80331 München, Germany
Munich's Farmers' Market, or "Viktualientmarkt," is sure to please everybody. Located in Munich's old town, the open-air market is an overflowing abundance of fresh produce, cheese, appetizers, desserts, breads, honey, fresh-pressed juices,...
80638 Munich, Germany
Nature lovers in Munich, set your beer stein down and head to the Botanic Garden, home to approximately 14,000 plant species on 55 acres. See turtles and fish in the greenhouse ponds, and check out the native Bavarian plants in the outdoor...
Rindermarkt 1, 80331 München, Germany
On a clear day, head to St. Peter’s in the heart of Munich’s Old Town and get ready to climb. Visitors can ascend 306 stairs to a lookout that wraps around the church’s clocktower. After braving the narrow staircase, you’re rewarded with bird’...
English Garden, located on the Isar River in Munich, opened in 1789. This large public area was named "Englischer Garten" because it was designed and landscaped in the style of a classic English park. It is one of the world's largest urban parks,...
You know you're in good hands when a five start hotel defines luxury as "... anticipating your wishes before you've spoken…" Located in the centre of Munich on the chic Maximilanstrasse, the heart of the city is at your doorstep, as is luxury...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now