Collected by Ilana Wright
Dürnbräugasse 2, 80331 München, Germany
Zum Dürnbraü, one of Munich's oldest restaurants, has been serving traditional Bavarian food since 1487. It has retained its popularity over the centuries by consistently delivering homeland classics while adding modern flavors. The restaurant is...
Lilienstraße 51, 81669 München, Germany
Tradition meets innovation at Wirthaus in der Au. Although a variety of Bavarian dishes are served, they're famous for their dumplings which they re-invent with creative twists. Perhaps that's what keeps the locals coming back, or maybe it's their...
Menterschwaigstraße 4, 81545 München, Germany
Situated on the banks of the Isar River, with chestnut trees, Menterschwaige is known as one of Munich's most beautiful beer gardens. It's also on the Isar bicycle path, so if you're feeling energetic you can cycle there. Menterschwaige's beauty...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands