Collected by Kim Ilio
261/63, Shamaldas Gandhi Marg, Marine lines, Navajeevan Wadi, Sonapur, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002, India
On Diwali (celebrated November 13 through 17 this year), relatives and friends give one another sweets to ring in the lunar New Year. Watch locals light diyas (clay lamps) and make rangoli (colored-powder designs) on the streets to invite the...
Zeba Centre, Mathuradas Mill Compound,, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
Opened in 2007, Blue Frog is a theater, restaurant, club, and record label housed within an old textile mill. From a futuristic pod, you can watch live musical performances by artists such as composer and percussionist Talvin Singh. 91/(0)...
Rajnigandha Shopping Centre, Krishna Vatika Marg, Gokuldham Colony, Goregaon East, Krishna Vatika Marg, Mumbai, 400063, India
For a quick caffeine fix or a midday snack, head to Café Coffee Day. Their location in Mumbai’s Goregaon East neighborhood serves savory bites, including vegetable samosas and tandoori chicken sandwiches, in addition to such sweet treats as...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna