Collected by Kristin Zibell , AFAR Local Expert
Mumbai nightlife is happening. Enjoy one of the most vibrant nightlife scenes in this city of the world.
Zeba Centre, Mathuradas Mill Compound,, Tulsi Pipe Rd, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
Opened in 2007, Blue Frog is a theater, restaurant, club, and record label housed within an old textile mill. From a futuristic pod, you can watch live musical performances by artists such as composer and percussionist Talvin Singh. 91/(0)...
2nd floor, Vithalbhai Patel Road,, Phase II, Bandra West, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
This is a two-level bar with the best martinis in town. Bonobo is always buzzing but has a chilled-out neighborhood feel. When the weather is nice, everyone wants to hang out on the big outdoor patio. It’s my go-to party spot any night of the...
2nd Floor, Krystal Building, Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
“When Hakkasan opened in 2011, it took the city by storm. It’s an international Chinese restaurant chain with the highest standards when it comes to food, drinks, and service. The soft-shell crabs and pork belly are musts, but it’s a pricey meal,...
Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Facing the Arabian Sea and the Gateway of India monument, the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel blends Moorish, Florentine, and Indian architecture. The historic palace wing reopened in 2010 with 243 new rooms and 42 suites, including one that houses the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico