Collected by Kristin Zibell , AFAR Local Expert
Mumbai nightlife is happening. Enjoy one of the most vibrant nightlife scenes in this city of the world.
Zeba Centre, Mathuradas Mill Compound,, Tulsi Pipe Rd, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
Opened in 2007, Blue Frog is a theater, restaurant, club, and record label housed within an old textile mill. From a futuristic pod, you can watch live musical performances by artists such as composer and percussionist Talvin Singh. 91/(0)...
2nd floor, Vithalbhai Patel Road,, Phase II, Bandra West, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
This is a two-level bar with the best martinis in town. Bonobo is always buzzing but has a chilled-out neighborhood feel. When the weather is nice, everyone wants to hang out on the big outdoor patio. It’s my go-to party spot any night of the...
2nd Floor, Krystal Building, Waterfield Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
“When Hakkasan opened in 2011, it took the city by storm. It’s an international Chinese restaurant chain with the highest standards when it comes to food, drinks, and service. The soft-shell crabs and pork belly are musts, but it’s a pricey meal,...
Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
This five-star hotel is one of the most iconic in Mumbai. Catch a glimpse of its grandeur with a seaside stroll along P.J. Ramchandani Marg, before wandering around the nearby Gateway of India for a “very India experience.”
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May