Collected by Kristi Desai
Andheri -Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049, India
Mahesh Lunch Home is a much-loved seafood restaurant with branches across the city. It is an old-school place—clean and comfortable, but not glitzy. Their seafood-focused menu serves favorites like tandoori pomfret, prawns koliwada, squid butter...
Plot No:602, Dr BR Ambedkar Road, Pali Mala Rd, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
"Mumbai is where many cultures come together, and the food highlights this," Chelsea said of her time in Mumbai. She particularly loved the Pali Village Cafe, a hip little eatery in Bandra, [which] mixes Parisian with Italian and Indian."
5, Ground Floor, Pheroze Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharashi Marg Opp. Danraj Mahal, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400039, India
Refuel with citrus salad, fennel risotto with cherry tomatoes and saffron, and chocolate bread pudding at the new outpost of Indigo Delicatessen. This appeared in the November/December 2012 issue.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun