Collected by Kristi Desai
Andheri -Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049, India
Mahesh Lunch Home is a much-loved seafood restaurant with branches across the city. It is an old-school place—clean and comfortable, but not glitzy. Their seafood-focused menu serves favorites like tandoori pomfret, prawns koliwada, squid butter...
Plot No:602, Dr BR Ambedkar Road, Pali Naka, Bandra West, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
"Mumbai is where many cultures come together, and the food highlights this," Chelsea said of her time in Mumbai. She particularly loved the Pali Village Cafe, a hip little eatery in Bandra, [which] mixes Parisian with Italian and Indian."
5, Ground Floor, Pheroze Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharashi Marg Opp. Danraj Mahal, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400039, India
Refuel with citrus salad, fennel risotto with cherry tomatoes and saffron, and chocolate bread pudding at the new outpost of Indigo Delicatessen. This appeared in the November/December 2012 issue.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles