Collected by Alexis Bjorlin
Plot No:602, Dr BR Ambedkar Road, Pali Mala Rd, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
"Mumbai is where many cultures come together, and the food highlights this," Chelsea said of her time in Mumbai. She particularly loved the Pali Village Cafe, a hip little eatery in Bandra, [which] mixes Parisian with Italian and Indian."
Sangeet Samrat Naushad Ali Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
There’s no better place to soak up the hubbub that is Bombay than Carter Road, which runs along the sea. It’s breezy and always packed with families, couples on romantic walks, and Bollywood stars. You see fancy bungalows on one end of the road...
Shop. No.1, A.N. House, 31st Road, Lane Opp. Shoppers Stop, Off Linking Road,, Bandra (W), Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
I often check out this curio shop that sells flip-flops, tote bags, and home goods such as picture frames and lamps. Everything has a funky, modern design and is super affordable. It’s an easy place to pick up souvenirs. —Manu Chandra Shop No. 1,...
No. 14, Nargis Dutt Rd, Union Park, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052, India
Olive is iconic in the city. It’s been around 12 years, which is a lifetime in Bombay, and it’s the place to meet and dine in Bandra. I think it helps that we constantly reinvent ourselves with new dishes and theme nights. But I have to say that...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now