Collected by Ameya Vichare
Oberoi Mall, 2nd Floor, Next to PVR Cinemas, Army chief Arun Kumar Vaidya Marg, Yasodhama,Goregaon East, Yashodham, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063, India
On days when you crave light, fresh food stop by Cafe Moshe's. Their menu has a strong Middle Eastern influence so you can expect to find platters of hummus, kebabs, and crunchy salads with pine nuts and pomegranates. And don’t guilt yourself out...
Shop No. 7, Avni Villa CHS, Yari Road, Panch Marg, Sunderwadi, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061, India
Whether you’re looking for breakfast, a quick bite, or a leisurely brunch, try the small but interesting Scrumptiious. They serve some typical Indian breakfast foods like masala omelettes and parathas (aaloo, kheema, and more), as well as a full...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022