Collected by J Chat
288 S 2nd St, San Jose, CA 95113, USA
This gourmet donut shop is located in the lobby of Camera 3 Cinema in downtown San Jose. Don't bother to visit if you're in the mood for a plain ol' glazed. Psycho offers up concoctions like the Drunkin' Punkin' (made with pumpkin bourbon cake,...
1660 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95191, USA
This museum has more than ancient Egyptian 4,000 artifacts -- the largest such collection in Western U.S. I found the sheer volume to be dazzling and a bit overwhelming; what I enjoyed most was the hieroglyph-lined tomb replica and a workshop on...
330 S 3rd St A, San Jose, CA 95112, USA
Iguanas is a family-owned Mexican fast food restaurant with three locations in the South Bay. The one downtown, the original, operates in a big purple house on 3rd Street at San Carlos. Most of Iguana's menu is devoted to burritos, and it's...
1832, 429 California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
Arguably the best coffee in Palo Alto can be found in the most unusual of places, a running store. ZombieRunner set up shop inside the old Fine Arts Theater in 2008 and has fostered a community of trail and long-distance running enthusiasts. With...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now