Mt. Laurel, NJ
Collected by Keph Senett, AFAR Local Expert
3320-24 NJ-38, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054, USA
With an amusement park outside (think bumper boats, roller coasters, and mini-golf), and everything from bowling to laser tag to a video arcade inside, The Funplex provides year-round entertainment for the whole family. Get your carnival food fix...
124 E Kings Hwy, Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052, USA
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has a rotating selection of hand-crafted beers and tons of great food to keep you fueled up throughout the night. Check for special events like their "Out of Our Gourds" event, which will showcase eight beers made...
Newtown Ct, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054, USA
This annual mid-October event brings the community of Mt. Laurel together with local vendors, artisans, and performers. There are kid-friendly activities like hay rides, a petting zoo, and face painting, as well as a craft fair and a farmers'...
2973 Marne Hwy, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054, USA
This is one of those places that doesn't look like much from the outside, but serves really good homemade Italian food. The staff is super-friendly, and they even allow you to bring your own wine. The menu has all the classics—pizza, pasta,...
301 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
Like other spas and salons, Izzazu has stylists for your hair, skin, and nails, and massages and body treatments (scrubs, wraps, and masks). But nobody else is offering the Serata. In fact, Izzazu has trademarked this name, which is Italian for...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now