Collected by Laura Wang
501 1st Ave NE #1, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
The wooden playground swing dangling in the center of the Astroturf-carpeted DIY shop, i like you, gives the store a playful atmosphere that is quickly solidified by the selection of authentic locally or independently made items. Their original...
Uptown, Minneapolis, MN, USA
The main thoroughfares and side streets of Hennepin and Lyndale avenues in the Uptown District are packed with boutiques, cafes, galleries, indie theaters, restaurants, and bars. The area is great for a day of urban wandering and is right near the...
250 3rd Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
From farm equipment to bread to appliances, the historic warehouse of the current Traffic Zone Art Center has had a diverse past. It is now home to 23 studios and an art gallery to help foster a community of mid-career artists. Stop by while...
2822 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408, USA
Between the cafes, galleries, indie theaters, boutiques, and vintage shops of Uptown Minneapolis are the graffitied walls of the Intermedia Arts building. Make sure to stop by to see the regularly updated street art on the exterior as well as the...
3038 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55408, USA
Three floors of books beckon at Magers & Quinn Booksellers in the boutique Uptown District of Minneapolis. The store fosters a community of enthusiasts with its range of new bestsellers, used books, and rare finds on a variety of subjects in...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May