Collected by Claire Jarreau
Bhulbhule 33600, Nepal
One of the classic treks of the world, the Annapurna Circuit takes backpackers through a variety of landscapes, climates and even cultures, from the low lying Hindu villages to the stark Buddhist hilltop towns. The trek is breathtaking — sometimes...
Phewa Lake, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
There was a rumor of epic mountain views in Pokhara. My travel partner and I arrived in the town full of excitement and anticipation for the beautiful Annapurna Mountain range. We settled into our hotel, explored the city and peeked around every...
Milford Sound 9679, New Zealand
In mid-May I spent a day kayaking in the idyllic Milford Sound—my first day in New Zealand. The water was cool and clean and the fog gave the Sound a mysterious feel. Kayaking offered the opportunity to get up close with some playful fur seal...
Kot 1, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
Do no miss out on the pristine mountain town of Bovec if you're in Slovenia, Austria or Northern Italy (it's very accessible from all 3). Situated between several rivers and valleys, Bovec perfectly combines serenity and adventure. I highly...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico