Collected by Danielle Walsh, AFAR Contributor
Kaiserstraße 29, 54290 Trier, Germany
The Romans, of course, lay claim to a lot of firsts, including the invention of the purely functional (aqueducts) to the therapeutic (baths). Unraveling the layers of Trier--Germany's oldest city--is like peeling an onion. The heart of it will...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles