Collected by Danielle Walsh, AFAR Contributor
Kaiserstraße 29, 54290 Trier, Germany
The Romans, of course, lay claim to a lot of firsts, including the invention of the purely functional (aqueducts) to the therapeutic (baths). Unraveling the layers of Trier--Germany's oldest city--is like peeling an onion. The heart of it will...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind