Collected by Rebecca Ehling
Chistoprudny Blvd, 3, Moskva, Russia, 101000
One of the highlights of my visit to Moscow was taking a leisurely walk along the boulevard ring. Lots of nice restaurants and bars to the either side to stop at, but many locals are just hanging on the benches, drinking beer, listening to music...
Tverskaya St, 3, Moskva, Russia, 125009
O2 Lounge atop the Ritz Carlton has a great view of Red Square. After a day on your feet, it is nice to go up, have a drink and talk about all that you experienced during the day and planning your night’s activities.
Moscow, Russia, 103073
The Kremlin, an old Moscow standby, is an old, old fortress. Within it's walls, I was surprised to find among its communist, star-studded, structures, the old monastery and churches where the Orthodoxy and tsars walked. Sunlight lit up these...
Yakimanka District, Moscow, Russia
We visited various sights in Moscow. The guide we had hired took us to an out of the way park where this memorial had been placed for the victims of Stalin's many pograms. It was quite striking but perhaps even more so, as at the same park were...
Bol'shaya Nikitskaya Ulitsa, 13/6, стр.1, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Coffeemania has different locations in Moscow. I like their offerings and the vibe. Pictured here is one of their amazing teas. If you are in Moscow, no matter the season, you need to try some tea.
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes