Collected by Robert Duncan
Bolotnaya Naberezhnaya, 3, стр. 1, Moskva, Russia, 119072
This is hands down my favorite art-space in Moscow. The space is rather small -- three exhibition rooms plus a bookshop and café -- but the quality of the curated pieces is outstanding. The art is exclusively photography, and the descriptions and...
New Arbat Ave, 8, Moskva, Russia, 121069
One of the most well-known bookstores in Russia, Dom Knigi (House of Books) can be found throughout the city. It’s worth just walking through them. They often have foreign literature (translated into Russian and in the original) as well as pocket...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December