Collected by Shaun Eddleston
Lodochnaya Ulitsa, 4, Moskva, Russia, 125362
Jet-lag be damned! After being whisked in from the Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport, our hosts Oleg and Sergei took us to the Uzbekistanian restaurant Chaikhona No. 1, an otherworldly choice located within the city’s Gorky Park. Although apparently a...
Teatral'nyy Proyezd, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012
For over a century, the Hotel Metropol has hosted the world’s elite. Whether you’ve got the dough for a night in the Presidential suite, or simply want to splurge on a Sunday brunch – it’s the hotel of choice in downtown Moscow. At the very least,...
Chistoprudny Blvd, 3, Moskva, Russia, 101000
One of the highlights of my visit to Moscow was taking a leisurely walk along the boulevard ring. Lots of nice restaurants and bars to the either side to stop at, but many locals are just hanging on the benches, drinking beer, listening to music...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun