Collected by Shaun Eddleston
Lodochnaya Ulitsa, 4, Moskva, Russia, 125362
Jet-lag be damned! After being whisked in from the Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport, our hosts Oleg and Sergei took us to the Uzbekistanian restaurant Chaikhona No. 1, an otherworldly choice located within the city’s Gorky Park. Although apparently a...
Teatral'nyy Proyezd, 2, Moskva, Moscow Oblast, Russia, 109012
For over a century, the Hotel Metropol has hosted the world’s elite. Whether you’ve got the dough for a night in the Presidential suite, or simply want to splurge on a Sunday brunch – it’s the hotel of choice in downtown Moscow. At the very least,...
Chistoprudny Blvd, 3, Moskva, Russia, 101000
One of the highlights of my visit to Moscow was taking a leisurely walk along the boulevard ring. Lots of nice restaurants and bars to the either side to stop at, but many locals are just hanging on the benches, drinking beer, listening to music...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map