Collected by Beth English
Yakimanka District, Moscow, Russia
We visited various sights in Moscow. The guide we had hired took us to an out of the way park where this memorial had been placed for the victims of Stalin's many pograms. It was quite striking but perhaps even more so, as at the same park were...
Arbat St, 38, Moskva, Russia, 119002
The only Starbucks in Russia at that time was in Moscow on Arbat Street. I walked with some friends passed the Kremlin and statue of Gogol to find it. I took a picture of the Starbucks sign in Cyrilic. No one spoke English in Russia in most...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022