Collected by njebson
Tverskoy Boulevard, 26А, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Chef Andrey Makhov of Cafe Pushkin recently contributed to AFAR, and opened his second location in New York. But if you are in Moscow, you will want to check the original out. Open 24 hours, with a great vibe. You may want to ask for Dmitri, a...
Chistoprudny Blvd, 3, Moskva, Russia, 101000
One of the highlights of my visit to Moscow was taking a leisurely walk along the boulevard ring. Lots of nice restaurants and bars to the either side to stop at, but many locals are just hanging on the benches, drinking beer, listening to music...
7, Voznesenskiy Pereulok, Moskva, Russia, 125009
You will be hard pressed to believe this is a grocery store if you look up the walls and the ceiling. Not only you will get a great assortment of food and drinks here but you will be surrounded by art and artsy things (not sure how original or...
Lodochnaya Ulitsa, 4, Moskva, Russia, 125362
Jet-lag be damned! After being whisked in from the Moscow’s Domodedovo Airport, our hosts Oleg and Sergei took us to the Uzbekistanian restaurant Chaikhona No. 1, an otherworldly choice located within the city’s Gorky Park. Although apparently a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna