Collected by Carol Armstrong
116 Derb Lhammam, Mouassine, Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Depending on how you feel on a given day, the souq can be one of the most exciting, crazed, interesting, or even frustrating experiences in any Moroccan city. Heading out early one morning to do some sightseeing, though, I found most of the...
84,, Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
While in Marrakech, we stayed near the medina (old town square) and frequented the souk (market) for new and delicious experiences at all hours. During the day you'll find 20 or more vendors selling hand-squeezed orange juice for 10 cents a glass,...
40 Rue des Banques, Djema el Fna, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The thing that struck me the most on our travels through the Kasbah were the façades of the old city were all the same, be it new or old, rich or poor. Unlike the American culture of showing their wealth for all to see and to envy, the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local