Collected by Carol Armstrong
116 Derb Lhammam, Mouassine, Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Depending on how you feel on a given day, the souq can be one of the most exciting, crazed, interesting, or even frustrating experiences in any Moroccan city. Heading out early one morning to do some sightseeing, though, I found most of the...
84,, Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
While in Marrakech, we stayed near the medina (old town square) and frequented the souk (market) for new and delicious experiences at all hours. During the day you'll find 20 or more vendors selling hand-squeezed orange juice for 10 cents a glass,...
Djema el Fna، 40 Rue des Banques, مراكش 40000, Morocco
The thing that struck me the most on our travels through the Kasbah were the façades of the old city were all the same, be it new or old, rich or poor. Unlike the American culture of showing their wealth for all to see and to envy, the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos