Morocco Summer 2014
Collected by Damali Rhett
Avda. Zone Touristique B.P, 138, Morocco
From their website, "At an altitude of 1612m, surrounded by majestic mountains at the very spine of the Atlas range, whose impressive ravines stretch out to the winds in the sky, the Xaluca Dades Hotel, enjoys a panoramic view of the Dades Valley,...
Ait Ben Haddou, Ksar d'Aït Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
15 years ago, I've been in this city and will never forget sunrise I've seen there. A few days ago I've been back and heard about Caravane by other travellers. Ethno chic can be the word, but is any word to describe this experience. Meeting nice...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter