Morocco for the Adventuresome
Collected by esme travels
55 Boulevard Mohamed Zerktouni, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Al Fassia Gueliz -- woman owned and run (a pretty advanced concept in Morocco) -- earns high marks in every review I've consulted. It's pretty, and not especially romantic, despite the white tablecloths and candles. We start with the mixed salad...
Kasbah du Toubkal، إمليل 42152, Morocco
We stop at the village of Imlil and check into the office for the Kasbah du Toubkal. Our bags are loaded onto the back of a mule and we walk ten minutes uphill to the property. A group of young, polite Berber men (the Kasbah du Toubkal employs...
RIAD MALIKA, 29 Arset Aouzal، Quartier Dar el Bacha، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Breakfasts are served outside by an attentive staff who help us with recommendations, directions or bookings for the day. The eclectic decor reflects impeccable taste of its French owner who has lived here for 35 years. The muted lighting,...
RUE SOUK EL FASSI N°55 - KAT BENNAHÏD -، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Our driver turns down a dozen dizzying backstreets and grinds to a halt deep within the bowels of the Marrakech medina. A gang of street urchins promise to deliver us to Le Foundouk from here. We exit the security of our cab with some hesitation....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles