Collected by sophie
Sidi Bouloukat Djemaa el fna 53 Sidi Bouloukate، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Described by writer Tahir Shah as the “greatest show on Earth,” no visit to Marrakech would be complete without a visit to the famous night market on the Djemaa el Fna. Arrive before sunset and park yourself at one of the...
32 Derb Chorfa Lakbir، مراكش 40008, Morocco
Going to the hamman, or public bath-house is an essential part of the Marrakesh experience. After being scrubbed down in the steam room, you’ll never have felt as clean as you like. Upscale hammans now offer the best treatments to entice the...
Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The walled Marrakesh medina is fascinating for its souks, the bustling Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and the many museums. But in all of the excitement of Africa's busiest city, don't forget to get lost in the quieter pedestrian alleys that twist and wind...
Situated on the western Atlantic coast of Morocco, Essaouira is a charming coastal fishing town. Through the centuries it has changed hands, from Portuguese and French, and additionally at one time also had a large Jewish population. Because of...
2 Derb Sedra, Bab Agnaou, Kasbah, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
I wasn't crazy about the thought of being scrubbed and washed in a room full of strangers, even if they were of the same gender. However, I did want to try a hammam. Les Bains de Marrakech turned out to be exactly what I wanted. The spa has...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind