Morocco & Greece
Collected by Margaret Hahn
Main Street, 847 02, Greece
The hotel’s 20 cave villas and houses in the cliffs took years to restore because only donkeys could transport materials up Oia’s steep paths. Each dwelling offers 180-degree views of the Aegean Sea. —Amy Cortese Alexander’s Boutique Hotel of Oia,...
P2006, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
by Maria Finn Nine Berber tents welcome guests with warm fabrics and traditional Moroccan furnishings. Each has a deck with Atlas Mountain views, but for a real treat, request one of the five with a private pool. Try authentic dishes such as...
Derb El Hammam, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
If ever you wanted to plan an exotic "Sex and the City" inspired vacation at a fraction of the price, the Equity Point Marrakesh Hostel would be the place to stay. This hostel is hidden within the labyrinth of streets that make up Marrakesh's...
40 Rue des Banques, Djema el Fna, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The thing that struck me the most on our travels through the Kasbah were the façades of the old city were all the same, be it new or old, rich or poor. Unlike the American culture of showing their wealth for all to see and to envy, the...
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
Yes, Vegas would do the trick, but a 12 days hopping between the Greek islands of Santorini, Folegandros, and Sifnos will be a matrimonial send-off you’ll actually want to remember. Cannonball into clear coves reachable only by boat, and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna