Morocco & Greece
Collected by Margaret Hahn
Main Street, 847 02, Greece
The hotel’s 20 cave villas and houses in the cliffs took years to restore because only donkeys could transport materials up Oia’s steep paths. Each dwelling offers 180-degree views of the Aegean Sea. —Amy Cortese Alexander’s Boutique Hotel of Oia,...
Avenue Mohamed V, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
by Maria Finn Nine Berber tents welcome guests with warm fabrics and traditional Moroccan furnishings. Each has a deck with Atlas Mountain views, but for a real treat, request one of the five with a private pool. Try authentic dishes such as...
Derb El Hammam, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
If ever you wanted to plan an exotic "Sex and the City" inspired vacation at a fraction of the price, the Equity Point Marrakesh Hostel would be the place to stay. This hostel is hidden within the labyrinth of streets that make up Marrakesh's...
Djema el Fna، 40 Rue des Banques, مراكش 40000, Morocco
The thing that struck me the most on our travels through the Kasbah were the façades of the old city were all the same, be it new or old, rich or poor. Unlike the American culture of showing their wealth for all to see and to envy, the...
Exo Gonia 847 00, Greece
Yes, Vegas would do the trick, but a 12 days hopping between the Greek islands of Santorini, Folegandros, and Sifnos will be a matrimonial send-off you’ll actually want to remember. Cannonball into clear coves reachable only by boat, and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter