Collected by maui
Ah, the jalaba - one of the best souvenirs you can bring home from Morocco. A jalaba (djellaba/jellaba) is a traditional Berber robe with long sleeves & a pointy hood (known as a qob and often used as an extra pocket for carrying small items home...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun