Collected by Eliza Triggs
Boulevard de la Corniche, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
The Royal door is decorated with traditional motifs engraved on brass and titanium (from Russia). The gigantic titanium doors above lead to the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. They reportedly weigh 10 tons, and are operated electrically....
248 Boulevard Sour Jdid, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Ok, so there really was no Rick's Cafe from the movie Casablanca. It as a set of a gin joint where she walked in, where Sam played it again, and where he looked at her. But the authenticity really doesn't matter because when you're in Casablanca,...
Boulevard des Almohades, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Casablanca is known for its seafood, and La Sqala is one of the loveliest places to get a taste of the ocean. Diners sit in a leafy gazebo garden near the 18th-century Portuguese sea walls, and order the catch of the day for lunch. It's also...
If you don't want to haggle but still want an array of the best Moroccan products from across the country, head to this government-run emporium. Here, you'll find everything under one roof, from carpets and tagines to brass-work, leather goods and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter