Eliza Triggs’ Morocco
Collected by Eliza Triggs
Boulevard de la Corniche, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
The Royal door is decorated with traditional motifs engraved on brass and titanium (from Russia). The gigantic titanium doors above lead to the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. They reportedly weigh 10 tons, and are operated electrically....
Place du jardin public، 248 Bd Sour Jdid، الدار البيضاء 20250, Morocco
Ok, so there really was no Rick's Cafe from the movie Casablanca. It as a set of a gin joint where she walked in, where Sam played it again, and where he looked at her. But the authenticity really doesn't matter because when you're in Casablanca,...
Boulevard des Almohades, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Casablanca is known for its seafood, and La Sqala is one of the loveliest places to get a taste of the ocean. Diners sit in a leafy gazebo garden near the 18th-century Portuguese sea walls, and order the catch of the day for lunch. It's also...
If you don't want to haggle but still want an array of the best Moroccan products from across the country, head to this government-run emporium. Here, you'll find everything under one roof, from carpets and tagines to brass-work, leather goods and...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 4Travel NewsHighway 1 Is Now Open Again on California’s Big Sur Coast
- 5Air TravelAmerican Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers