Collected by Eliza Triggs
Boulevard de la Corniche, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
The Royal door is decorated with traditional motifs engraved on brass and titanium (from Russia). The gigantic titanium doors above lead to the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. They reportedly weigh 10 tons, and are operated electrically....
Place du jardin public، 248 Bd Sour Jdid، الدار البيضاء 20250, Morocco
Ok, so there really was no Rick's Cafe from the movie Casablanca. It as a set of a gin joint where she walked in, where Sam played it again, and where he looked at her. But the authenticity really doesn't matter because when you're in Casablanca,...
Boulevard des Almohades, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Casablanca is known for its seafood, and La Sqala is one of the loveliest places to get a taste of the ocean. Diners sit in a leafy gazebo garden near the 18th-century Portuguese sea walls, and order the catch of the day for lunch. It's also...
If you don't want to haggle but still want an array of the best Moroccan products from across the country, head to this government-run emporium. Here, you'll find everything under one roof, from carpets and tagines to brass-work, leather goods and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December