Collected by Amie Schilson
84,, Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
While in Marrakech, we stayed near the medina (old town square) and frequented the souk (market) for new and delicious experiences at all hours. During the day you'll find 20 or more vendors selling hand-squeezed orange juice for 10 cents a glass,...
Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
After a 10 hour ride from Marrakesh into the Sahara, a traditional tagine dinner, and a chilly tent in the desert, we finally set out for a long walk in the sand dunes. Several hours later, we had gotten lost, burned our feet, rolled down dunes,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security