Collected by Chinmayi Bettadapur
52202, Morocco Merzouga, Merzouga 10000, Morocco
Huddling for warmth despite donning layers of warm clothes and six blankets each while camping in this Berber nomadic village in the middle of the Sahara desert. You can take such treks on camels into the desert and stay overnight gazing into the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December