Collected by Chinmayi Bettadapur
52202, Morocco Merzouga, Merzouga 10000, Morocco
Huddling for warmth despite donning layers of warm clothes and six blankets each while camping in this Berber nomadic village in the middle of the Sahara desert. You can take such treks on camels into the desert and stay overnight gazing into the...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania