Collected by Amanda
Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
After a 10 hour ride from Marrakesh into the Sahara, a traditional tagine dinner, and a chilly tent in the desert, we finally set out for a long walk in the sand dunes. Several hours later, we had gotten lost, burned our feet, rolled down dunes,...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania