Collected by Kelli Starr
Tangier 90060, Morocco
A group of men, actually what seemed to be every man in the city, were taking a moment out of their day to pray at their local cherished mosque. A sound alarmed and all the men stopped what they were doing to head there to pray. We didn't see any...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos