Collected by shereen
Place Ben Youssef, Marrakech-Médina 40000, Morocco
While the story of Marrakesh is relived every day on its streets and in the medina, its museums allow you to slow the pace and take stock of it all. The Marrakesh Museum is housed in a wonderful 19th century palace, the perfect surroundings to...
15 Derb Sidi Ali Tair Bab، Doukala 40000, Morocco
The conical earthenware pot of a tajine is synonymous with Moroccan cooking, and you don’t have to go far in Marrakesh to lift the lid and taste what’s inside. Classic tajines include chicken stewed with green olives and preserved...
Sidi Bouloukat Djemaa el fna 53 Sidi Bouloukate، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Described by writer Tahir Shah as the “greatest show on Earth,” no visit to Marrakech would be complete without a visit to the famous night market on the Djemaa el Fna. Arrive before sunset and park yourself at one of the...
Bab Doukkala, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Morocco is one of the most agriculturally-productive countries on the continent, and its markets groan with produce to celebrate the fact. Bab Doukala, off the Djemaa el Fna has the best produce in the medina, but everywhere you can find the...
14 derb sebaai, quartier, Souk Laksour, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
We kicked off our Marrakesh holiday with a visit to Maison MK's Gastro MK restaurant for its five-course tasting menu. The riad's Moroccan chef cooks up a delicious, visually stunning Moroccan-French fusion menu whose highlights included fried...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast