Collected by R Owen
Boulevard de la Corniche, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
The Royal door is decorated with traditional motifs engraved on brass and titanium (from Russia). The gigantic titanium doors above lead to the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. They reportedly weigh 10 tons, and are operated electrically....
Palais des remparts hôtel - 18 rue Ibn Rochd - Essaouira (médina), Essaouira 44000, Morocco
On the water is an old fort where artists bring their wears for sale. Bargaining is the way of the world here. I bought some amazing hand painted dishes my favorite leather belt and don't forget to pick up some argan oil here.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village