Collected by Barbara Schoenfeld
Boulevard de la Corniche, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
The other famous landmark in Casablanca is the second largest Mosque in the world. The minarets defy proportions. Intricate Arabic carved into marble walls makes the grand building feel accessible, but really we visitors are just meant to stand...
40 Rue des Banques, Djema el Fna, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
The thing that struck me the most on our travels through the Kasbah were the façades of the old city were all the same, be it new or old, rich or poor. Unlike the American culture of showing their wealth for all to see and to envy, the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now