By Elizabeth Woodson
The windswept seaside town of Essaouira, Morocco is loved as much for what it has—a tiny, well-preserved medina, cliff-top ramparts, and a funky vibe courtesy of many resident artists—as for what it doesn’t have: crowds. Summer...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes