Collected by Cookie Kinkead
Avda. Zone Touristique B.P, 138, Morocco
From their website, "At an altitude of 1612m, surrounded by majestic mountains at the very spine of the Atlas range, whose impressive ravines stretch out to the winds in the sky, the Xaluca Dades Hotel, enjoys a panoramic view of the Dades Valley,...
Hay Assalam 2, Kelâat M'Gouna, Morocco
To reach Hotel Awayou in Morocco’s Valley of Roses, your journey doesn’t end when the bus from Marrakech pulls into Kelaat M’Gouna, the valley’s main town of about 15,000 people. Hop next into a shared grand taxi. Forty-five minutes later, you’ll...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos