By Elizabeth Woodson
The windswept seaside town of Essaouira, Morocco is loved as much for what it has—a tiny, well-preserved medina, cliff-top ramparts, and a funky vibe courtesy of many resident artists—as for what it doesn’t have: crowds. Summer...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village