More Santa Monica Please
Collected by Megan Jicha
3026 Airport Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
K. C. Cole, a science writer for theLos Angeles Times, curates this occasional series of Sunday evening talks and conversations “dedicated to exploring the common ground of art, science, politics, and what not.” The venue, the Santa Monica Art...
395 Santa Monica Place #300, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
A shopping mall is probably the last place you’d look for a quality brunch, but Sonoma Wine Garden in the Santa Monica Place mall may be the best boozy brunch in Los Angeles. With ocean views and cozy cushioned seating, you are transported from...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys