Collected by Margaret Manning
Carretera Principal, Sandy Bay 33166, Honduras
Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center in Sandy Bay is a great place to relax. I love to snorkel and the coral reef is right in front of the lodge. The beach is quiet. The cabanas are set in a tropical garden. I really like the owners and the...
Ra'iātea, French Polynesia
I launched my kayak from the edge of Raiatea Lodge Hotel, which rents the boats free to guests. Here you can have the unique experience of kayaking to a motu. Motus are small islands made up of coral and its derivatives. From Raiatea, one such...
1177 Waitomo Valley Rd, Waitomo 3977, New Zealand
New Zealand is extreme in every way and is arguably one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. From soaring mountains to hilly pastures, New Zealand truly seems to have been blessed in the natural beauty department. In was in the latter...
Playa Maderas Maderas, Nicaragua
We had an unforgettable experience staying at Buena Vista Surf Club, while visiting San Juan del Sur. The eco-lodge is set into a hill overlooking the jungle and Playa Maderas with a giant sundeck where guests could enjoy the view. It was a great...
- 1TSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Sweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer