montreux things to do
Collected by Dhabia Almehairbi
Quai Perdonnet 25, 1800 Vevey, Switzerland
In 1875, Daniel Peter invented milk chocolate here in this tiny Lake Geneva hamlet. Today, there's a museum dedicated to the history of food—the Alimentarium, and a giant fork sticking conspicuously out of the lake commemorating its presence. Be...
Route du Village 11, 1807 Blonay, Switzerland
Restaurant Les Fougères in Ondallaz up from the village of Blonay is a hidden gem for those who want to taste local specialties. I highly recommend visiting during hunting season where the menu reflects a variety of game. Similarly, during winter...
Tucked away off the main street of the 400-year-old Swiss village of Gruyeres - that's right, where they make the cheese - is an unusual museum, macabre and surreal, filled with monsters and semi-humans and furniture that is alive - biomechanical...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local