Montreal Spring 2015
Collected by Ann Telgenhoff
Rue McGill & Rue de la Commune O, Montréal, QC H3C, Canada
Bota Bota began its life on the water as a ferryboat. Then called the Arthur Cardin, it sailed between the cities of Sorel and Berthier, just east of Montreal, back in the 1950s. Many years later, someone had the idea to transform this mothballed...
47 Rang Saint Pierre, Saint-Constant, QC J5A 1B9, Canada
Flyjin, one of old Montreal’s trendiest spots of the moment, is a contemporary reimagining of the traditional Japanese izakaya, or tavern. As you descend the gold-leaf lined staircase into the basement of Flyjin’s home, you’ll find yourself...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico