Collected by Jessica Mlinaric
Spend a day exploring Montreal like a local with this mini-adventure around Mount Royal.
93 Avenue du Mont-Royal O, Montréal, QC H2T 2S5, Canada
Founded in 1942, Beauty’s is the originator of Montreal brunch. Order the Special to get your Montreal bagel fix alongside lox, cream cheese, sliced tomatoes, and onion. I topped off my brunch with plenty of coffee and a Bloody Mary, while...
74 Avenue Fairmount O, Montréal, QC H2T 2M2, Canada
Montreal bagels are a thing. Unlike New York’s, they are hand-rolled, poached in honey water, and baked in a wood-burning oven. The result is a sweeter, denser ring. Fairmont and St. Viateur are the city's bagel heavyweights, both commanding a...
1196 Voie Camillien-Houde, Montréal, QC H3H 1A1, Canada
The hub of outdoor life in Montreal is the small mountain at its center, Mount Royal. Winter activities in the park include tobogganing and cross-country skiing while picnics (alcohol permitted) and tam-tams, or drum circles, are popular when the...
5945 Avenue de Gaspé, Montréal, QC H2S 2X4, Canada
For a city that averages over 80 inches of snow per year, Montrealers make the most of their outdoor time. The city pioneered bike sharing with the BIXI system, and offers over 200 miles of bike paths for your pedaling pleasure. Visit BIXI's...
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local