Collected by Abbie Malkewitz
1127 Avenue du Mont-Royal E, Montréal, QC H2J 1X9, Canada
The Montreal bagels at one of the best known bagel shops in the city, St. Viateur, lived up to the hype. Although the actual shop had no seating and was a hole in the wall, the bagels were delicious. Montreal bagels are distinctive in that they...
174 Rue Bernard O, Montréal, QC H2T 2K2, Canada
Spice Station smells heavenly of far away exotic places. It is a beautiful little store filled with more than 400 different spices and 100 different kinds of tea. All the spices are all-natural, irradiation and preservatives-free as well as...
2087 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3H 1M6, Canada
The best hot chocolate in Montreal. The list of 27 single origin Cacao Barry chocolate choices is very impressive! The way the hot chocolates are offered is quite interesting as well. You choose a chocolate from the list ranging from 29% white...
Avenue Duluth E, Montréal, QC, Canada
One of the first things I learned about Montreal while attending McGill University is that the tourists head to the Old City and western parts of town, while the locals go east. Vieux Montreal, while quaint and cobblestoned, is an overpriced...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun