Collected by AFAR Explorer
Ville-Marie, Montreal, QC, Canada
Where North American meets Europe, and where history meets today. Old-Montreal could fool visitors into believing they've traveled halfway across the world! Cobblestone streets and old, intricately ornate buildings abound—thanks to Montreal’s...
Laurel Falls, Tennessee 37862, USA
Laurel Falls is one of the most popular attractions in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The easily accessible, paved trail is a 1.3 mile trek up Cove Mountain that culminates in a spectacular view of the 80-foot, multi-level waterfall. At the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos