Montreal and quebec city
Collected by Ashton Fontana
451 Rue Saint Jean, Montréal, QC H2Y 2R5, Canada
Contemporary art can sometimes be pretentious or obscure, but DHC/ART adds an edgy sense of wit, with exhibitions ranging from the visual puns of Ceal Floyer to the exuberant portraits of John Currin.451 rue St.-Jean, (514) 849-3742.
275 Rue Notre-Dame Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1C6, Canada
I love the architecture in Montreal. I also love that I can be in a city that feels very much like Europe without boarding an airplane (I took the train from NYC twice). This is the five-story Montreal City Hall (French: Hôtel de Ville de...
3800 Chemin Queen Mary, Montréal, QC H3V 1H6, Canada
I was in Montreal with a friend of mine last fall. We were looking for places to hear an organ concert, and my friend read about the Oratory of St. Joseph. It was a bit hard to get to but we made it and were taken by surprise at the grand...
4777 Avenue Pierre-De Coubertin, Montréal, QC H1V 1B3, Canada
While most people head to the Olympic Center solely for the quirky stadium, I am happy to report that besides the biggest white elephant Montreal has ever known (it took 35 years to pay the stadium off after the Olympic Games were over), there is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village