Montreal & Canada
Collected by Margaret Hahn
55 Rue Main, North Hatley, QC J0B 2C0, Canada
The quiet town of North Hatley, at the northern end of Lake Massawippi (near Montreal), doesn't have a great number of restaurants, but the restaurants it does have are well situated. North Hatley's population (as of 2011) was listed at 750, and...
361 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
Le Bremner in Old Montreal is definitely worth a stop on any restaurant tour in this insanely creative and delicious city. We sat at the bar where Chef Danny Smiles asked us "should I just cook for you?" and then took us on a fantastical culinary...
26 Dufferin St, Lunenburg, NS B0J 2C0, Canada
Last summer, I decided to spend time exploring my home province of Nova Scotia. My curiosity took me to the Southern Shore area of the province, all the way down to Port Mouton. One of the towns I’d wanted to visit for a long time was Lunenburg,...
210 Main Rd, Joe Batt's Arm, NL A0G 2X0, Canada
Fogo Island Inn sits at the very edge of the north Atlantic on isolated Fogo Island in Newfoundland. Designed by internationally renowned architect Todd Saunders, the inn's arrestingly modern appearance is meant to call to mind the shape of an...
Kiilopääntie 9, 99830 Saariselkä, Finland
It's not everyday that one gets to lie down in a heated igloo and stare at the Northern Lights for hours. This experience might sound surreal but it is truly the tip of the proverbial iceberg in Finnish Lapland. We were excited when we booked our...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local