Collected by Sabrina Neeley
1127 Avenue du Mont-Royal E, Montréal, QC H2J 1X9, Canada
The Montreal bagels at one of the best known bagel shops in the city, St. Viateur, lived up to the hype. Although the actual shop had no seating and was a hole in the wall, the bagels were delicious. Montreal bagels are distinctive in that they...
350 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
The sun reflecting off of the conspicuous silver dome of Montreal’s marché Bonsecours is a beacon to the curious. Follow the light and be guided to the entrance of this magnificent and imposing building, with a vibrant and storied history, which...
1380 Rue Sherbrooke, Montréal, QC H3G 1J5, Canada
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) is scattered across four different buildings, or pavilions. The Jean-Noël Desmarais Pavilion seen here is the institution's main building, with its international art collection. The other...
4615 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H4C 1S3, Canada
Who needs cupcakes or doughnuts when there is pie? Especially when the pie comes in four-bite-sized portions. The tiny pies come a variety of ways:double crust, cream, and meringue and in a variety of flavors: fruit, pecan, key lime, lemon...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022